Due to weather, the campout is canceled. Join the next one on Sept. 15!
Join the 27th Annual Family Campout
- Saturday, July 21, from 7 p.m. through 9 a.m. Sunday morning
- $5.00 per camper; sign up at the DHARA front desk
- Deadline for sign-up: noon on Saturday, July 21
- Open to all members and guests
- Bring your own tents at no charge, sleeping bags/blankets/air mattresses, marshmallow roasting sticks, bug spray and other camping gear.
- Tents may be set-up anytime Saturday afternoon on the old Indian campgrounds on the back lawn near and across from the Spring stream.
- Locker rooms will stay open all night along with some lights.
- Saturday evening activities: campfire, marshmallow roasting (s’mores!), and maybe stories, songs and games; treats and drinks provided by DHARA.
- The pool will be open to campers until 9 P.M. Saturday night and again on Sunday morning from after breakfast from 8 until 10 am.
- Sunday morning activities: cookout breakfast (parent volunteers appreciated) of blueberry pancakes, eggs & bacon/sausage, bagels, muffins, juice, coffee/tea, etc. around 7 A.M., followed by a morning swim!
DHARA Board Member Matt Backrack is organizing this event, with support of other Board members. Volunteers are needed for for a variety of activities! Contact Matt at email@example.com.