As of May 28, 2021, the following operational procedures apply until further notice.
COVID-19 Operating Procedures
Procedures are subject to change based upon guidance from Arlington County, the Commonwealth of Virginia (VA), and applicable federal authorities.
- Please keep in mind that the danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 still exists.
- By entering the pool grounds, you take responsibility for your own protection and use DHARA facilities at your own risk.
- In order to reduce the risk of infection, members must follow all DHARA Rules & Regulations and these Procedures.
- Do not use the pool if you have a cough, fever or other symptoms of illness or have displayed such symptoms over the past 14 days.
- Unvaccinated members should wear a face covering when checking in and while in the bathhouse or community house. Unvaccinated members should also maintain social distancing of six feet or more from those outside their household.
- For Unvaccinated individuals:
- For Fully vaccinated individuals: