As of May 25, 2022, the following operational procedures & guidelines apply until further notice.
COVID-19 Operating Procedures & Guidelines
Procedures are subject to change based upon guidance from Arlington County, the Commonwealth of Virginia (VA), and applicable federal authorities.
- Please keep in mind that the danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 still exists.
- By entering the pool grounds, you take responsibility for your own protection and use DHARA facilities at your own risk.
- In order to reduce the risk of infection, members must follow all DHARA Rules & Regulations and these Procedures.
- Do not use the pool if you have a cough, fever, or other symptoms of illness or have displayed such symptoms over the past 5 days.
- Unvaccinated members should wear a face covering when checking in and while in the bathhouse or community house. Unvaccinated members should also maintain social distancing of six feet or more from those outside their household.
If You Test Positive for COVID-19 (Isolate)
Everyone, regardless of vaccination status.
- Stay home for 5 days.
- If you have no symptoms or your symptoms are resolving after 5 days, you can leave your house.
- Continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days.
- If you have a fever or other active symptoms, continue to stay home until your symptoms resolve.
For Unvaccinated individuals:
For Fully vaccinated individuals: