As of May 28th, 2021 the following operating procedures apply until further notice.
COVID-19 Operating Procedures
Procedures are subject to change based upon guidance from Arlington County, the Commonwealth of Virginia (VA), and applicable federal authorities.
- Please keep in mind that the danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 still exists.
- By entering the pool grounds, you take responsibility for your own protection and use DHARA facilities at your own risk.
- In order to reduce the risk of infection, members must follow all DHARA Rules & Regulations and these Procedures.
- Do not use the pool if you have a cough, fever or other symptoms of illness or have displayed such symptoms over the past 14 days.
- Unvaccinated members should wear a face covering when checking in and while in the bath house or community house. Unvaccinated members should also maintain social distancing of six feet or more from those outside their household.
- For Unvaccinated individuals:
- For Fully vaccinated individuals: