Below are the SignupGenius reservation links for the week of Aug 30 – Sept 5. Please remember that this summer guests are not allowed, and members of different households cannot share the same family swim reservation.
Two-stage Process for Reservations
- Registration opens at 9pm Thursday, August 27. Members initially will be allowed to make no more than one family swim reservation and one lap swim reservation.
- On Saturday, August 29, around 10am, we’ll update these registration limits. Members then can book a second family swim reservation and up to two additional lap swim reservations for the week, choosing from available slots.
- Note: Use this special code for Signup Genius: dh2020 (do not share with non-members). When you sign up, use your first and last name, list any family members coming with you, and your DHARA Membership number (all required).
Reminders & Other Updates
- Check out our many drop-in/walk-in options throughout the week.
- If you are unable to make your reservation, please cancel 12- 24 hours in advance if possible, so others might use the pool. We’ve had a number of no-shows, and this leaves valuable pool time unused. We have also started monitoring no-shows.
- In the next week, we’ll share our more limited September hours, which begin after Labor Day and continue until the last weekend in September.
The DHARA Board