Wait List Application
Follow the steps below, then complete the waitlist form.
STEP 1 — Review This Information About the Definition of a Membership
A family membership consists of a single-family unit living at one address. A family unit that owns the Family Membership may include:
- A single parent or guardian, or married/partnered couple
- Unmarried children living at home, or who normally live at home and are temporarily away from home attending college or other schools, or serving in the Armed Forces
- One or more other relatives living permanently at the family address who have been approved by the Board of Directors
STEP 2 — Review These Terms and Conditions
- It is the responsibility of the prospective member (applicant/s) to maintain and keep current all of the information requested on the form below and to notify the DHARA membership recorder immediately of any new or updated information (or to update their information online, by logging into this website).
- Intentional submission of inaccurate information to DHARA will result in the cancellation of the prospective member’s application and their removal from the wait list.
- It is the responsibility of the prospective member to accept or decline DHARA’s offer of membership within three (3) business days of notification. If the prospective member does not respond within the aforementioned time, they will be removed from the wait list and must re-apply for membership. The wait list fee is non-refundable.
By submitting the online form on this page, you certify you have read and agree to the terms and conditions on this page. You also certify all submitted information is true, accurate, and complete.
STEP 3 — Complete the Online Form Below
- Complete this form and click the blue Submit button to be directed to the online payment screen.
- When a membership account becomes available the membership recorder will contact you.
- You may log in using the username and password you create below to update your contact information at any time.
- By submitting the online form on this page, you certify you have read and agree to the terms and conditions on this page.
- You also certify all submitted information is true, accurate, and complete.
NOTE: Your priority on the waitlist is set as of the date we receive payment. You must keep your contact information current.
Need more info or have questions? Contact Julie Jernigan, DHARA membership recorder, at email@example.com or via telephone at 703-531-0770.