DHARA Membership and Pool Administrator
Dominion Hills Recreation Area is in need of an office administrator/membership coordinator in a part-time capacity year-round, with a heavier workload in the Spring and Summer Months. Applicants must possess strong computer skills including Word, Excel, data entry, and Internet skills in addition to a customer service background with proven office experience. Must be able to work as a team player, as well as independently, with the ability to self-motivate and prioritize workload.
Qualifications: Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant, or office admin assistant; Knowledge of office management systems and procedures; Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and scanners; Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), Google Suite (Documents and Sheets) – Swimtopia / WordPress experience a plus; Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work; Attention to detail and problem-solving skills; Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Strong organizational skills; Previous work experience as an office assistant or comparable is a plus. Required to complete and pass an employment background investigation.
Duties include, but not are limited to:
- Membership Management & Member Services
- Monitoring the membership email address and responding in a timely manner to existing and potential member inquiries
- Processing communications with potential members and develop/maintain a frequently asked questions (FAQ) section for the website
- Actively manage and maintain the membership waiting list
- Facilitating the sale and rental of memberships
- Reconciliation of annual dues membership
- Act as a customer service representative to current and future members to address concerns
- Pool Email Communications and Social Media
- Work with the Board to develop pool email communications to include weekly emails to members highlighting events, pool closures, swim meets, etc.
- Conduct board reviews for final content approval
- Send official communications using our mailing tool (Mailchimp)
- Post communication on website and social media (Facebook, Twitter)
- Pool Website Management
- Manage website content
- “Develop” new website pages, forms, etc as necessary using non-development administration portions of our webpage (WordPress)
- Pool Official Calendar
- Manage and maintain the official pool calendar online
- Manage and maintain posted calendars at DHARA
- Pool Employee HR Support
- Manage, maintain, and process employee paperwork
- Help the manager with payroll set-up (direct deposit), payment of expenses, and
- employee training records.
- Help the manager with employee scheduling.
- Pool Document and Records Management
- Maintain records for certifications needed for the county/state
- Support annual reporting to state and county for employment records
- Be responsible for scanning and archiving official records
- Manage expense receipt collection and archiving
- Work with the Board and manager to keep insurance records up to date
- Community Room Rental Management
- Manage member and non-member rental process
- Facilitate online rental process and maintain room availability through the website
- Coordinate with staff to ensure the opening and closing of our facility
- Manage any required cleaning/collections (or refunds) of deposits
- Other duties as assigned
DHARA Membership and Pool Administrator Application
Application for the role of DHARA Membership and Pool Administrator.